Tuesday, January 24, 2012


New York VoIP Phone Systems






I recently relocated to Manhattan in New York and now have been desirous to setup a phone system, however had not been certain just what company make use of and wasn’t very well informed on telephone programs. Thus I performed some investigation and found that voice over IP devices are extremely common and generally work efficiently. So I looked over whatever choices I had in terms of New York VoIP, I desired to find out the pros and cons of VoIP systems and if it was the correct choice in my situation. 


While I looked over New York VoIP Systems, I ran across several benefits, but the 2 largest positive aspects of which stuck out to myself were actually the price as well as the capabilities that this supplied. Since VoIP phone systems run off the internet, they are able to lower your expenses. I discovered that if I chose a New York VoIP system I will shell out much less than I used to be paying for my landline. They are also able to include a number of very cool features like call forwarding, call waiting, 3 way calling and even more. Some systems enable you to hook up and operate your phone through your computer as well. This lets you video chat on the line for no extra cost. This is a big pro if you ask me simply because have several family members which dwell miles away. 


I did also encounter a few negative aspects as I checked out New York VoIP Systems. I discovered that the voice quality and audio may not be as perfect as a land based phone. While you place a call on a VoIP line it will not regularly be crystal clear. I know this is one thing they've been taking care of and its making improvements to, but was obviously a issue with me. In addition, I learned that the additional major disadvantage was that in the matter of an electricity outage or simply if just your internet goes out, your phone will not operate. VoIP systems rely upon internet and power to perform though a landline telephone will even so operate in an electrical outage or emergency situation. 


Upon considering the good and bad points and analyzing my possibilities, I made the choice to go forward and get a New York VoIP phone. Pertaining to my circumstances, the pros outweighed the cons. I would mostly be utilizing the device for my business and the benefits it offered would be optimal for that. Furthermore, I found that after testing a few lines, the sound quality was mostly good, certainly good enough for my small business. And as far as the internet or power outage concern, I also have a personal cell phone with great service so this was not a big concern to me. For someone who depends on their home phone as their only means of communication would probably feel otherwise. So as for me, I choose to install the New York VoIP Phone System and so far, I have had no problems. I have been very happy with the phone, the cost and the features. 

No comments:

Post a Comment